Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

Q: Does the Judge Executive perform marriage ceremonies?
A: Yes.  Please call ahead for an appointment at (270) 365-6660.

Q: Are there any zoning laws in Caldwell County?
A: There are no zoning restrictions in Caldwell County.

Q: Where do I license my vehicle?
A: At the Caldwell County Court Clerks office, located on the 2nd floor of the courthouse at 100 East Market Street, Princeton, KY.  (270) 365-6754.

Q: Where can I get a driver’s license, ID, passport?
A: At the Caldwell County Circuit Court Clerks Office, located at 105 West Court Square (across from the Courthouse).  (270) 365-6884

Q: When are payroll taxes due and where do I pay them?
A: Net profit license fees are due May 15th of each year.  The Tax Administrator’s Office is located at 100 East Market Street (Courthouse) Room #22.  (270) 365-9776.